Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality!

The first day Caleb spent at Ms. BB's was so tough as you can tell by his face. I was pleasantly surprised how well I handled the return to work yesterday. Thank you guys for your prayers... they made all the difference!
Caleb & his Daddy really have it rough!
I am so thankful for the great time off that I got to spend with Caleb...what a precious gift! I have been so spoiled by it!

Caleb & Laken were so good to let their mamas spend some time at the pool!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey! I think we were blogging simultaneously! =)
Cute pictures. Caleb is really growing. You are looking great too!!
miss you.
Got your message, I will call you tomorrow! love you guys!
Emily

H Vest said...

I love his smile! Too sweet. I think Nolan smiled at me today, but it might have just been gas :) Praise God for a smooth return to work and for the special time you got to have with him at home.

Robyn Whitehair said...

He is such a cutie. I am glad to have you back at work!

Roochita said...

Hope your week is continuing to go just as smoothly as your first day back! You look GREAT in that pic- what a beautiful mom :-)

Allison said...

LOVE the smile!! So incredibly adorable.